Adhesion to the claw/hoof, Best in Test!… More
Adhesion to the claw/hoof, Best in test!
For individual aplication.
What is hoofgel?
Hoofgel is the original hoofcare gel based on copper and zinc chelate, used for the individual application after hoof trimming.
300 ml is sufficient for the care of 35 claws.
What to expect
• Easy applicable after hoof trimming
• Maximal adhesion
• Maximal protection
• Perfect spreadability
• Highly concentrated
• Economic in use
• Still works after contact with manure
When to use
• After hoof trimming
How to use
Apply a covering layer of Hoofgel on the hoof and within the interdigital space. Leave the Hoofgel on for a few minutes. If desired, tape the claw with Bandage animal profi. Leave the tape for three days and remove it afterwards. Apply again a layer of Hoofgel onto the claw for optimal results.
Use Bandage Animal Profi for extra protection after applying Hoofgel.
Treatment hooves (horse)
• Make sure the hoof is cleaned by scratching both the central as well as the collateral sulcus with a clean hoof pick. Make sure all manure is completely removed.
• Apply a large quantity of Hoofgel with a brush to the deepest parts of the sulcus, or rub well the white line with the hoofgel.
• Divide the Hoofgel equally over the full sulcus/white line so that the entire area is covered in a layer of gel. After the trimming, the entire sole can be rubbed as well.
• Chelated minerals
• Organic acids
KANT007: 300 ml
KANT017: 1000 ml
No product reviews yet