Hoofclear supports the hoof after the hoof trimming. … More
Hoofclear supports the hoof after the hoof trimming.
Because of its liquid structure, Hoofclear can be used to reach the deeper areas of the claw/hoof. Use Hoofclear every 3 to 5 days, for as long as needed. The number of repetitions varies per animal, but usually twice will be enough. Hoofclear can be used after every hoof trimming.
What is Hoofclear?
Hoofclear is based on organically bound minerals, inclusive copper and zinc. Hoofclear is more liquid than Hoofgel. Copper takes care of the hooves by hardening the horn. The combination with zinc leads to a nurturing effect because zinc supports the cell growth and the restorative capacity.
• Also applies to wet claws
• Results within 5 days
• Even effective after contact with manure
Treatment with Hoofclear
• Fix the animals in the feeding locks. Spray the claws and the grids as clean as possible.
• Make a Hoofclear solution:
50% Hoofclear, 50% water → in case the claws need a lot of support (enough for 800 claws).
20% Hoofclear, 80% water → for minor problems and/or for preventive use (enough for 2000 claws).
• Bring a low-pressure spray on pressure and apply the solution with a powerful and concentrated squirt (do not atomize).
• Hoofclear must be sprayed on the back and the front of the claw.
• After treatment, let the animals stay in the feeding locks for a few moments.
• Attention: can also be used for individual treatments.
10 litres stand for an optimal care of 800 up to 2000 claws.
No product reviews yet