Lickblock holder for on pole KS
Protects the lickblock against all weathertypes like: sunshine, rain and wind f.e. With a lickblock in the lickblock holder on a untreated pole you will get the most out of your lickblock! Contains a special non-spill function that catches liquid salt solution and guides this it along the pole. The pole absorbs the salt and this way the pole also distributes salt and minerals.
• Works against boredom and the eating of sand.
• UV and frost resistant. Lickblock lasts longer.
• Usable for both cattle in the pasture and wild deer.
• Grazing animals: Place on back height. The salt goes down from the block along the pole.
• Wild deer: Place at an unreachable height. The salt will go down along the pole.
Size incl. lid
37 cm in height
Diameter round holder
Diameter hole for mounting on the pole