Calcium drink to reduce the risk of milk fever during the calving period… More
|Amount||Your discount||Your price (p.p.)|
For the reduction of the risk of milk fever
Covers the acute need of calcium.
Calbal Plus contains:
Glycerine, Calciumchloride, Magnesiumchloride
* Contains NIACIN to activate the liver
* Contains Cobalt and Vitamin B12 for optimal activity of the rumen
* Contains Vitamin B complex to stimulate appetite
* Contains a high stock of tasty energy
* Contains Vitamin D3 for releasing calcium from the body
* Prevents irritation of the oesophagus and cavity of the mouth
Feed advice: 200 ml of Calbal Plus short before calving and by risk
cows 200 ml of Calbal Plus directly after calving.
5 liters is enough for 25 dosages!
No product reviews yet